Monday, October 27, 2008

Twinkle, Twinkle Little Stars

My good friend Missy sent us a sweet little musical card today! Zander LOVES musical cards! As soon as we opened it, he went right over to his brother and started singing to him! So sweet!

By the way, this little chunky monkey went to the doctor today and weighed in at 10 lb. 10 oz. and 22 in. long. He's 50-75th percentile for weight and 50th for height. Zander has never been above 25th for weight and 10th for height. Guess Zackery is going to be the big little brother.

5 comments:

The White Clan said...

How cute!

And my #2 is so big too. He is only 2 pounds behind Mason, and two years younger.

California Missy said...

I'm glad you got the card.
I feel so bad that it was so late... Bad Friend...
I love your blogs and I miss you.

Meg said...

That just makes me miss them!!! When did Zander decide he could get all old. I don't like it one bit!

Tara said...

That is too sweet! What a good Big Brother.

Mical said...

That was cute! Callie had me play it a couple times. Zackery is getting so big! I love those baby noises.