Monday, January 26, 2009

From the Mouth of the Babe...

My daddy thinks I'm cute. He doesn't usually take the pictures, but the other night he couldn't resist! I just kept giving him my adorable, gummy grin.

I'm starting to feel much better. I'm hardly coughing anymore and only have to do my breathing treatments two or three times a day. I do them like a champ with a grin on my face!

7 comments:

The Ririe's said...

He is so dang cute!!! Glad he is getting a little better!

Meg said...

oh my gosh, there's just not words for how cute those are!

Meg said...

he's looking so much older, not as much like a new baby

Gail said...

Seriously, he is THE cutest most adorable baby I've ever seen!!!

Julie said...

Linds,
He is soooooo cute! I absolutely LOVE the dimples!! Oh my heck! That is horrible he has been sick! Glad he is doing better! I had croup/RSV probs with my Alex his first year and it is scary!
But he is just too stinkin' cute!

Aubree said...

That Zackery is so cool. His Grandpa Mike can't wait to play with him some more.

Nicole Cave said...

I love chubby round babies...he's adorable.