Yesterday was Little z's happy four month birthday...
This cute, smily boy weighs a whopping 16 lb. 3 oz. and is 25 3/4 in. long.
It wasn't all happy, though...the dr. confirmed he's got RSV.
He's been so good about doing his breathing treatments...he even likes to help.
He still managed to give a few smiles for the camera, despite feeling icky.
Zander had a cold last week, and I kept trying to keep him away, but you know how that goes. A little RSV fact though, that I was totally unaware of...the virus can be carried in older children and adults and appears as the typical common cold. But if a baby catches that so called "common cold" it goes into their small airways and causes all sorts of problems. I never knew this. So...if you do have a baby...be very careful of the "common cold." It could be RSV, and yesterday my dr. said she's seen lots of cases already this year.
11 comments:
oh man! I am so sorry. Kendyl got RSV and every winter we pull out her nebulizer to help when she gets a bit wheezy... it stinks. Hopefully spring will get here quick!!
Zackery looks just like your baby pictures in that first picture...i can't believe it. And I LOVE the last one of the two of them!
i am so sorry to hear that he has RSV!! what a bummer. he looks awefully cute though in all those pictures. give him a big kiss from us!
He's getting so big! You definetly have very cute boys:)! Hope they get feeling better.
Give Zackery a little kiss for me! :) Hes such a trooper with the breathing treatments. I love the last picture of him and Zander on the fire truck! I cant believe how big he is getting!
haha, your comments made me laugh. Tried the paisleys...liked them, but they were just too dark for me. I should have done those after Halloween for Christmas.
What a champ doing that breathing treatment. No luck with cole cooperating again.
I just want to squeeze Zachery's cute cheeks! :)
ok your other blog wouldn't let me post a comment for some reason...but that is amazing. I am so impressed. 6 something for all that!
He is so cute. I'm sorry he has RSV. That is a nasty thing.
Thanks for the heads up about RSV. Hope he's feeling better!
He's so cute and chubby!
Post a Comment