Friday, January 16, 2009

Some New Pictures

I know, I know! It's been forever. Life's been happening and my baby's been growing up! It's been 20 days since my mom and dad and little sisters have seen these boys...I'm feeling pressure to post. So here's a few to make you smile....

Little Z loves his Bumbo chair! He wants to sit all the time.
He found his feet tonight! Yeah, something new to play with!

He lost most of his hair, but the last two weeks all these precious little blond fuzzies are coming in. Can you see them? And is that the most adorable, little profile ever?
He LOVES his hand. He found his thumb four or five days ago, and has been sucking it often. Haven't got a picture of it yet, though.
Two happy brothers. Thanks Aunt Terry for the cute shirts!

7 comments:

Wynd said...

Wow, he is growing so fast! Cute pictures.

Anonymous said...

Z&z are looking very cute as ever glad to see that you are all ok was getting worried xxx

Julie said...

I cannot believe how big he is already!! Crazy! He looks just like his big brother, Zander!!
Hope you guys are doing great!

Lindsey said...

Oh my, he doesn't look like a newborn anymore-it's amazing how quick that happens- I serioulsy love those chubby cheeks.

McLeod Clan said...

They are so great! I just think your boys are too adorable!

Meg said...

I was just going to tell you I need to see some pictures! He looks different from just 3 weeks ago! Oh they are so cute. I love the first one in his bumbo chair.

Mical said...

Yay, an update! I can't believe he lost his hair and its coming in blonde! Just like big brother! He's so cute! When do I get to watch them?! You haven't used your pedi yet have you??