Sorry for the lack of pictures. There were some minor technical difficulties with my camera and it had to go to the shop.
Since my last post, I've gotten some good quality sleep, and man does it make a difference. Zackery has now moved to the closet. Yes, the closet. He's still been in our room in the pack 'n' play, and I think he was hearing me in the middle of the night. He's a momma's boy (which I'm okay with right now...I love that he needs me), but all through the night wasn't cool. Wow! What a difference it has made. Two of the three nights he's slept until almost 5am! And...probably four of the last six days, he's taken a great three hour nap sometime during the day (plus other small ones). This is huge! I'm sure I've said it before, but Zander was a pro sleeper from the beginning. I never had to "teach" him to sleep, so this has been new.
Anyway, just thought I'd share and let you know I'm not depressed, just tired. But then again, what mom isn't?
On a different note...be sure to check out my other blog....My schedule is open again, and I'd love to teach you how I saved 71% on my grocery bill last week!
Wednesday, February 4, 2009
Ah Sleep....
Posted by
Lindsey F.
at
8:25 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
i'm so glad this is happening for you now and not in 6 more months! way to go zackery!
Getting some sleep makes all the difference in the world!!! I'm glad you are finally getting some.
Post a Comment