Monday, March 9, 2009

Since the Camera's Return...

...I've been snapping them like crazy. You would too if
you were looking at a sweet face like this!

Every time I try and take a picture of Big Z these days, this is what he does. But then again, this is what he does best.

"Look I can roll my tongue!"

"And sit up holding onto something. (Do you love my fuzzy hair)?"

"I can even hold my bottle. (Man, I'm talented)."
My Z Boys

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've seen that hair somewhere before. I'll have to look for pictures or Zackery's Mama.

Ashley K. said...

Zackery is so adorable.I want to eat his cheeks...

Meg said...

oh my gosh i can't WAIT to squish him!!! BOTH of them! and jillian's cake's look so cute, you did such a good job.

Meg said...

oh, and your carpet (from what I can see of it) looks really nice.

Anonymous said...

zackery is getting so big, it is so wierd to see him holding his own bottle and sitting up!! you have the cutest boys ever, give them both kisses from us!