Thursday, April 16, 2009

Happy Easter

We had a nice quiet Easter weekend. The Easter Bunny came and brought the boys some little treasures on Saturday morning. We hadn't even gotten around to dying eggs yet. Zander and I did that later Saturday (I didn't even take any pictures). Sunday, Aaron had to work. The boys and I went to church, took naps and had dinner with Preston and Taylor.

Zander's been talking about the Easter story all week. He wants to know all the details of the last few days of the Savior's life. He loves the movie, The Testaments, which tells the story of when Christ came to America. It jumps back and forth and shows segments of the Savior's life. Zander always refers to that movie and often says, "Mommy when it shows Jesus up on that cross, it makes me feel sick." It was so special this week to be able to tell him the Easter story again and talk about the promise of the Resurrection. What a wonderful thing...I know our Savior lives!


0 comments: