Thursday, April 16, 2009

This Kid...

I love this boy! He is so funny! I was reading some old posts the other day and found myself laughing out loud at things this kid did and said. He still does and says the funniest things. I'm recommitting myself right now to be better about updating little day to day things that happen. I don't want to forget these years (well maybe some days). But the only way I'm going to remember, is if I write it down. So there you have it....I'm committed!

On that note...the other day we were listening to music and as the next song came on, Zander said, "Oh man!!" "What's wrong?" I asked. "I don't like this song cause a girl is singing it. I hope the next song a boy is singing!" "Why?" "Because whenever a girl is singing, it makes me feel like a girl, and I don't want to feel like a girl!"


1 comments:

Meg said...

if people wonder if gender is innate...they should meet zander.