Thursday, April 16, 2009

Clark County Fair

Going out to the fair has become a yearly tradition apparantly. Every year it sounds so fun and then every year I get out there and think, "Why are we here again?" Not really...what's better than fair food? That's a definite highlight for me. I'm so glad Nikki and Jason were down here and could go this year! We had fun reminiscing about all the drama that always seemed to accompany us at the fair during high school. The kids rode rides ALL day! They have awesome dads that went with them while us girls chatted under the trees.

Nikki and Rayden
Jason, the human jungle gym

Zackery's been eating a lot more these days, but fair food doesn't quite fall into the "baby's first foods" category. He gobbled that frozen banana right up, though! He especially loved all the chocolate and nuts on it (ha, ha)

Zander got to officially cheer on pig #2 in the races.

It was a great day! I just have one question...is it ALWAYS windy in Logandale?

1 comments:

Nikki said...

Had so much fun with you guys!