Aaron and Preston went to Detroit last week to visit our good friend Larry. It sounds like it's was the ultimate "guys" vacation. They went to a Piston's game, three games of the final four, drove up to Toronto (Preston served his mission up there), and ate lots of good food. I'm sure if Aaron was writing this, he'd have lots to add. All I know is they had a great time, and I'm glad he could go. I love that him and Preston are best friends! I remember when Aaron and I first started dating...it was the three of us a lot. I'm sure Preston hated his best friend dating his sister, but I think it all worked out in the end. I'm glad they can have some "alone" time once in a while! (I think Taylor would agree with me they've had quite a bit in the last month)!!
Thursday, April 16, 2009
Aaron's Man-cation
Posted by
Lindsey F.
at
8:22 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment