Thursday, April 16, 2009

Soccer Star

We have a new soccer star around here.

He takes it very seriously, following his coaches directions exactly. Here he is practicing dribbling "walking like a penguin."
The first couple of weeks he held back a little...didn't really go after the ball. His last game, though, was a different story. He kept chasing the ball down, turning it around, taking it down the field...in the end to score six goals! He was so proud (as was his mom)! Unfortunately dad missed it as he was on his man-cation (more about that in a future post). Grandpa Ron was there to get a few of the goals on video. He's loving it, and that's what counts!

(I love his friend Harrison's expression and leg in the air behind him. They are all so cute!)

3 comments:

Meg said...

hahaha, I love his little vans! He looks so grown up!

Lindsey F. said...

I finally found him soccer cleats that fit him! They were super hard to find for those little feet!

Nikki said...

Maybe he could convince Ryker to play again..he is dead set against it. I wished they lived closer too, they do have a lot of fun together (although I'm sure they would cause a lot of trouble as well)!