We had lots of fun in Utah last month! We got to spend some time with Nikki and Jason and their cute kids! We went to the children's museum at Gateway Mall which Zander loved. Ryker and Zander had so much fun playing together. They had quite the boxing match which I wish I had on video! We wish these two lived closer...they'd have so much fun together!
Little Z was happy to do whatever...he just goes with the flow! Such a good baby!
We headed down to Orem to celebrate Bennett's 1st birthday! Holy cow where does time go! Aunt Kelsey hooked all the boys up with tattoos.
These two are six months apart but not too different in size. Can you guess who's bigger?

3 comments:
I love chunky babes! They are so YUMMY!
Cute! He is getting so big! Fun that you got to come to Utah...with all of our sweet weather we've been having...NOT! Next time you are here, call me! I'd love to get together!
we would have loved to see you guys. let us know next time you come.
Post a Comment