Thursday, April 16, 2009

Still in Awe...

Every day I look at this face, and think, "Wow! I still can't believe you're here and you're ours!" This baby brings so much joy!! He's simply irresistable! In a few days he will be seven month old! Here are a few special things about him:

  • He finally likes food. He eats most fruits and vegetables...pears are his favorite.
  • He rolled over from his back to his tummy today for the first time.
  • He has two teeth.
  • Besides his dimples, his most unique feature is his fuzzy hair. He's often referred to as "fuzz head," "fuzz ball," "fuzzy wuzzy," etc.... I smell his hair every few minutes whenever I'm holding him. I know weird, but I'm addicted.
  • Almost every time he gives you an open mouth grin, he's rolling his tongue.
  • Today he learned a new sound. All day we heard, "Ni, ni, ni, ni." We let Aunt NeNe know he's calling her name.
  • He will mimic you if you make a sound he can make.
  • He ADORES his big brother! Zander can get him to laugh better than anyone else.
  • He grabs your face and give slobbery open mouth kisses.
  • He reaches for everything within grasp and puts it straight into his mouth.
  • He is the squishiest, cuddliest baby around and gets squished, cuddled, and kissed at least once every five minutes (unless he's sleeping and then we finally leave him alone).
  • When he's nursing, he takes a break about every six seconds to look around and see what's going on (this is quite annoying)...oh and he bit me for the first time yesterday. Yeah for those teeth...not!









4 comments:

Meg said...

oh I love them all! k, I think that will suffice until I can just see them in person!

I love my life said...

Your little men are so stinkin' cute!! I love the picture of the boys on the floor where it looks like Zack is holding Zander's head it looks sooooo sweet.
We love you and miss you so much!! Kiss the boys for me.

Nikki said...

You can't hlep but just want to squeeze him :)

Mical said...

I loved all the fun updates! Glad you had a nice Easter and Zackery is getting so big. I cringed just thinking about him biting. That was not the funnest part of nursing for sure.