Friday, May 29, 2009

Happy Birthday Dad!

I love birthdays! I love celebrating my own birthday and I especially love others' birthdays! It gives me a chance to think about why they're so special. So dad, here are some of my favorite things about you that I think make you so special...

  • you love road trips...i have so many memories of great road trips...listening to good music, listening to facts about whatever place we are driving through, eating yummy snacks, laughing, singing, and enjoying Heavenly Father's beautiful creations...all things you love!
  • you are always there with answers to help me through my computer illiteracy
  • you're always up for a movie, and don't let us go without a big bucket of buttery popcorn to share
  • you're an incredible grandpa to all your grandsons and they love to spend time with you
  • we always have great pictures when you're around and you seem to capture the most beautfiul moments
  • you've always made me feel like I can achieve ANYTHING and I know you would support me no matter what

Love you dad, & hope you have a great birthday!

(my dad said the only thing he wanted for his birthday was more pictures on the blog, and I'm not thinking the following two are what he had in mind, so prepare yourself....)



i like these two "action" shots

0 comments: