Zacky boy is 16 months old today! My baby is getting so big!! He's been super busy the last few months learning all kinds of things. Here are a few tid-bits about this super fun little boy!
He loves to eat...would do it pretty much every minute of the day if he could.
He will eat pretty much anything except eggs.
His mood is directly related to how full his belly is.
(I know these are all about food, but I told you, the kid likes to eat)
He LOVES his brother.
He will willingly be tackled, put in a headlock, thrown to the ground, etc. by his brother.
He's a tough kid!
He tries to say everything. The cutest thing he says in "yes."
He started walking a few days before Zander's birthday.
He got his first molar last month (and I'm such an awesome mom, I found another one tonight that probably came in a few weeks ago).
He is the best sleeper, ever!! Wasn't always that way, but now he asks for his bed.
Calls his binky his "night-night" and he loves it!!
Loves to give kisses!
He loves to play in the toilet. His radar goes off when the bathroom light and door are left open.
He loves to help clean up (I'm hoping this will last...HA!)
At 15 months he weighed 25 lb. 10 oz. (50-75th%)
He was 31 1/4 in. tall (50th%)
He is a total momma's boy, and I must say I love it...99% of the time!
This baby is going to have a hard time in a few months when he isn't going to be "the baby" anymore.
He hates socks...or maybe it's just fun to pull them off.

We ADORE this child!! He is my lovebug and the squishiest little thing I ever could have asked for!
I ask the question again...WHY DOES THE TIME GO SO FAST?!?! I hate that my babies grow up!


3 comments:
What does that mean, "in a few months when he isn't going to be "the baby" anymore"? Are you saying something here? :)
have i missed something with the "not the baby anymore"???????
I don't like them growing up either, I have been wondering how mine is 6 months already. It just goes by way to fast. He is certainly a cute little thing though.
Post a Comment