Saturday, January 30, 2010

December 2009

December was a great month! We had a wonderful Christmas season. Looking back through pictures of Christmas day I realize I never seem to take that many pictures of the boys opening presents. But maybe that's a good thing. Christmas to me is all about the love of the Savior and family! That's what was so special about this year is being with all my family. Hopefully that's what we'll remember looking back on the pictures. Here are a few picture memories from the month.





Christmas Eve we had a family variety show, which was by far one of my favorite parts of Christmas this year. Everyone participated...even the babies. Zackery danced with the dancing Santa, Bennett danced, Zander, Mom, and Kelsey sang and performed "Must Be Santa" (one of my mom's childhood favorites), both Taylors played a beautiful violin duet accompanied on the piano by Aubree, Megan and I played played a duet, Kenny told a joke, Cooper and Anjuli put on a puppet show, Preston entertained us with his art skills, Aaron sang "Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer" and played along on the guitar, and my dad, being the amazing storyteller that he is, told us the story of the 4th wiseman.





Christmas morning was so much fun with the little boys, and again it was such a treat to have the whole family there!





I am truly blessed!

0 comments: