Happiness is not a place to travel to. It's a way of getting there.
What fun these boys are!
What is it about boys?! They really are so much fun though.Your kids have perfect hair- short or shaggy it just grows perfect for whatever you want to do. I am a little jealous of that I must say.
Zander's getting pretty shaggy. We tried to let it grow out, but he's got so much hair. We're about ready to cut it again.
I love the picture of zander flying through the air...haha, so characteristic of him
Post a Comment
3 comments:
What is it about boys?! They really are so much fun though.
Your kids have perfect hair- short or shaggy it just grows perfect for whatever you want to do. I am a little jealous of that I must say.
Zander's getting pretty shaggy. We tried to let it grow out, but he's got so much hair. We're about ready to cut it again.
I love the picture of zander flying through the air...haha, so characteristic of him
Post a Comment