I haven't posted any prego pictures of me yet...because I haven't taken any! I thought about it the other day and figured I better document this pregnancy for this little lady.
I have been feeling great! I'm in the 2nd trimester bliss, and I am feeling so grateful. I don't remember feeling so great with Zackery. I could be wrong, my memories are fuzzy, but I'm enjoying this one for now!
I know I've always been grateful for the little kicks, but this time, they just have really made me think how blessed I am. Every little kick I feel almost brings me to tears. Each little nudge is a reminder that I am a mother, the most blessed job in the world. I already feel overwhelming love for this little person I haven't even met. It also makes me look at my sweet boys and remember when they were tiny. I love my little family.
I think I'm enjoying this pregnancy for now because honestly I'm scared to have this baby. I know three is going to be a lot more than two, and especially with Zackery being so little. He loves my attention, so I'm giving it to him while I can. I can't wait to see this little girl, but a big part of me is fine to wait a while!

4 comments:
Oh my cuteness! Why can't I look that good when I am prego? I can't believe you are half way already! Jealous!!!
YOU look Awesome and so beautiful!
You are the most beautiful pregnant lady ever, I love the cute belly! And Zander cracks me up, he has got to be the most observant child there ever was...hahaha what a funny kid.
It's been so long since I have talked to you that I didn't know you were expecting again.I am extremely HAPPY and excited for you, Aaron, Zander and Zackery. Congrats.... Congrats... and Congrats! You look great as usual. Hope to talk to you soon. Miss you.
Post a Comment