We were so excited to find out today that we are going to have a baby girl!! It is completely surreal, and I think we are still trying to believe we can make girls!! The first thing Aaron did was look up 3D ultrasound places...he wants a 2nd opinion. He's excited too, though!Wow...flowers and pink and bows and shoes and all sorts of adorable fun! I was prepared for a boy, but I just knew I needed a daughter that I would have that special relationship with...a relationship that I'm so gratful to have with my mom!
Zander is so excited! He is going to be a great big brother to a sister, and little Zackery can now be my baby boy forever. He finally said sister today. I think he knew all along and was just waiting for us to figure it out!
I will remember this day for the rest of my life!
22 comments:
Congratulations- I didn't even know you were expecting. That is so fun- little girls are way too much fun ( and expensive too). I am just so excited for you.
I am so happy for you two! Dress her up for me will ya?
Congratulations!! Im soo excited for you. After 2 boys a little girl is sooo much fun. My boys are great with their sister to!
How wonderful, we are very excited for your family!
So excited!! You guys needed one on both sides of the family!
YEAH!!!! I am soooo happy for you, there is nothing like a baby girl... Congrats you four.. that is so exciting!!
CONGRATULATIONS! She will be one lucky girl :)
Congratulations, Lindsey! What exciting news!
Congratulations, Lindsey! What exciting news!
That is fantastic news. Prepare your boys because your house will soon be overrun with all things girl. Congrats!
Happy happy day!!!! Like i said i just cant wait to go shopping and start making girl things!! Now the hard part, you and Aaron have to agree on a girl name.
That is so exciting! Girls are a blast...to be honest, I am not sure what I would do with a boy, but obviously, we would adapt and figure it out along the way. Randy on the other hand definitely knows what he would do with a boy...hunt, camp, get down and dirty!
Oh my goodness! I had no idea that you were pregnant. And with a girl!!! That's so exciting!! Congratulations!!
Congrats, I'm so excited for you guys! Girls are so much fun, your gonna love that special relationship that comes from only having a daughter! I got it with my mom and now two little girls (it's precious)! Again congrats!
Yeah!!!! WE are so excited for you!
yay!!! congratulations!!! that is sooo great!!! you will be a great girl mom!!! :)
Congratulations...i missed the whole expecting part. Little girls are truly special and so fun to shop for.
Oh...a girl from our ward moved into your ward. Stephanie and Brent Valdez...great couple and they just had a little boy.
yay I am so excited for you Guys Girls are amazing (so are boys)
i really am just so pleased xxx
AGH! That is so exciting! YOU will LOOOOOOOOOVE girls! They are so fun to shop for...Aaron will not be thrilled about that part of it. But wait til that little princess gets here and wraps her daddy around finger instantly! congrats!!!
congrats lindsay!!! how exciting!
Yeahhh! I'm so excited for you. Girls are so fun!!
Post a Comment