Thursday, April 1, 2010

No Jokes Here!

Happy April Fools Day!I've never been one for practical jokes. I don't really like them. I can't stand to see people uncomfortable and usually a practical joke makes someone uncomfortable. And...I married a practical joker...a really good one. So I've always been afraid if I were to attempt a practical joke the paybacks would be a hundred-fold. I know. I've already come to terms with the fact that I'm not very fun. I do like to laugh, though. So, although there's no jokes here today, here's something that will certainly make you laugh!



(Wish me luck because I am going to see my "I love April Fool's Day probably more than any day of the year because I can play all sorts of jokes on people" sister today. I might need to be worried.)

1 comments:

Lindsey said...

I totally forgot it was April fools day!! I really should do something to my kids. They are fair game right?!