Thursday, April 1, 2010

The Joke's on Me!!

This is pretty comical considering my post earlier this morning, but apparently the joke's on me today. I don't know about you, but this ultrasound picture that was taken this morning sure isn't telling me girl!!

Disappointed? No. How can you be when you see a cute little face like this? Shocked? Absolutely! It's sinking in. I'll write more later, but just wanted to share the joke of the day (or of all time). It was a great day for this second ultrasound. No one believed us!

And here's the apologetic smile. "Sorry mom, didn't mean to fool you, but you have to admit it was good." Aaron's convinced that this kid's going to be the practical joker of the family.

12 comments:

The Ririe's said...

That is crazy! I am not sure if I should believe you...but the date on the ultrasound picture shows you are either being honest or really good in photoshop!

The Smiths said...

Funny! I'm glad you found out now instead of at the birth...that is when my friend found out she was having a boy (not a girl!)

Ann said...

Oh my gosh! Those pictures are amazing!! I cannot believe we are looking right into your tummy! Technology is amazing! And a boy! What a fun story to tell for the rest of your lives!

Lindsey said...

Are you really serious?!!! That's crazy- I guess it is much better to find out now, but wow!!!

I still am shocked.I guess he will fit right in. No need to redecorate.

Gail said...

How fun! 3 BOYS are fun -- ask me, i'll tell ya all about it. That's crazy that you'd find out today -- still wondering if this is really a "joke" on all of us reading this, but I must say, it all looks pretty dang official! So another "Z" name??? Well, Grandma and Grandpa Futrell will certainly be happy!!! ;) Congratulations!!!(AGAIN!!) You really will love having the 3 boys so close together. And you must admit, you do make some mighty handsome boys!

Gail said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Wynd said...

Wow! That is crazy! But so much fun for you.

Darleen said...

Okay...I'm confused. Is this an April Fools?

Mical said...

That is out of control!!!! I can't believe it! Wow. I need to call you.

Meg said...

you are going to have to change your 'about me' now because it says 'baby girl in june'...:)

Julie said...

Oh my what???? Crazy! Seriously though, so glad you had another one done and found out now instead of at birth! Just gonna add another stinkin' adorable boy to the futrell mix!

Jek said...

WOW!!!! Unreal! That is a great story to tell him one day! I hardly recognize Zander he is sooo big!