Friday, April 16, 2010

Easter in Utah

We went up to Utah to spend Easter with Megan, Kenny, and Bennett. Preston, Taylor, and Cooper, and Anjuli were up there too which is always so fun! Our weekend was filled with lots and lots of fun and little boys full of energy (and if you're still wondering if I'm playing an April Fool's joke, I'm not. We really are going to add one more little boy to this mix). Sleep was apparantly not on Zackery's agenda, as he kept us up the majority of every night. Not sure what his deal was, but the good news is he likes his bed and was back to normal as soon as we got home.

Here are a bunch of pictures from our weekend (I didn't get any pictures outside Easter morning when we woke up to snow all over the ground)!














0 comments: