(here's yesterday (day 3) of the best black eye ever)
Last night we were driving home and I asked Zander what he wanted to wear to church today. He, like every week, said, "a tie!" "What tie? I asked. Then I went through the list of colors of ties he had, which included a green one with skulls on it. He said, "I want to wear my new green one. I don't think I want to wear the skull tie anymore." I asked him why. "Because I don't think church is the right place for talking about pirates and things like that. They aren't reverent." I agree 100% my boy! I'm so grateful for Zander who is wise way beyond me and keeps me on my toes!

2 comments:
Oh man! I would have fallen apart had that been my baby! Definitely a good thing you weren't there!
What a tough cookie!! At least he is still smiling.
Post a Comment