Saturday, May 15, 2010

The First Day of "The End"

Here are a couple pictures of my 34 week belly courtesy of Zander. I have been feeling great. Better than I can remember feeling last time (I think the heat had to have been a factor)! My body was quite achy and sore yesterday, though, and I said to Aaron last night, "I think today is the first day of the end." I'm sure I'll have a few more achy days in the coming weeks, but I really have been feeling so good.

Last night Aaron and I went out for a nice dinner and then we went and saw Robin Hood (I really liked it by the way). My wonderful in-laws kept the boys overnight since I was going to have to drop them off early this morning again while I was doing some stuff for Relief Society. It was so night to spend time with Aaron...just the two of us. I love his work schedule and I feel like he's home a lot, but why is it that you feel like you can't talk to your spouse unless there are no kids around (and no electronic distractions). It was rejuvinating!

I love that Zackery looks like he is about to box his baby brother in this picture!

2 comments:

Darleen said...

You look fabulous as always! So tiny and petite pregnant mama. And seriously, your boys are the cutest!

Nikki said...

You look amazing as always! I have been meaning to call you and see how you are doing..i will soon!