You might remember this 2008 version, better known as "Nemo" (or Zackery)
Here's the new 2010 version...my little basketball! It was a good luck charm tonight as Aaron jumped around the living room yelling at the TV and "coaching" his players.
the proud Laker fan (and daddy, or course)

It's a good thing we're going to get through the finals before this baby comes. If I were to go into to labor during a game, I might be looking for a labor coach!Go Lakers!! (And come on baby)!!
3 comments:
Quite impressive!! I am sure this last little while is not so fun and that you are getting quite anxious. Hang in there.
Is that a TV in your bathroom?
Oh, I was going to answer your question about Brendan being younger in kindergarten- Carter is a June baby too and both of them have done just fine. They both are above grade level. I think it totally depends on the kids, but they were really ready for school.
Sooo cute Linds! Great job Kels!
Post a Comment