It's ten minutes to three...in the morning! These three are all sleeping peacefully away in their beds dreaming of golf, and Star Wars, and singing the National Anthem. I can't sleep because I'm having contractions that are getting more and more uncomfortable. In a few (hopefully short) hours, the sun will peek it's warm face, I will kiss two of these faces goodbye and the other will take me to the hospital to welcome another sweet baby...straight from heaven!
I woke up really early this morning (I guess it's yesterday now). I couldn't sleep which is a common theme here. But I had a very sweet moment and am so grateful for that quiet time, alone with my thoughts and feelings of love from my Heavenly Father. I thought of this baby receiving his last minute instructions from that loving Heavenly Father. I am so grateful to be pregnant with this little guy, and know that it will be a very short time now until I meet him. I can't wait!
Sunday, June 13, 2010
It's Just About Time to Go
Posted by
Lindsey F.
at
2:46 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I saw your mom's post on Facebook so I know your hopes have been fulfilled. Congratulations to your family!
Best to you and your family Lindsey! So happy!
Post a Comment