congratulations!! he is beautiful...and perfect. i am happy to hear that everything is going well. and that you are enjoying your family of FIVE! we cannot wait to meet him!!
He fits right in! What a cutie! CONGRATS!!! Love how excited your boys are to hold him :) My Mom reminded me that with all your cute boys my girls will have someone to marry! Talk to you soon!
YAY for your FAMILY!!!! I'm so happy all went well and everyone is healthy and you are looking fantastic! Isn't it nice to BREATH EASY again!? I am looking forward to being having a little more space around my lungs to breath.... in oh, just like 13 more weeks!!! AHHHH!!
He's precious and perfect! Can't wait to see you guys out and about!
14 comments:
Oh he's precious. I can't wait to meet that little guy!
congratulations!! he is beautiful...and perfect. i am happy to hear that everything is going well. and that you are enjoying your family of FIVE! we cannot wait to meet him!!
He is adorable! And you look fabulous! Congratulations! and Enjoy!!!
CONGRATULATIONS!! What a little doll. I love your 3 boys together, they are so sweet. And like always, I love the name you chose. Very fitting!
Oh, man. Congratulation! He fits right in and you are seriously so gorgeous...so cool..
Congrats Lindsey!!! I was thinking the same thing- so cute and fits right in!!!
He is so precious! I love the family of five pic, amazing! So lucky to have three handsome little men.
He is so cute- he has those same kissable cheeks just like the other two. Congratulations and I am glad that all went well.
what a precious little profile! i love that picture
Congratulations!! He is darling, just like his brothers. And I LOVE the name. You always pick out the best boy names. Hope all is going well.
CONGRATS!! What a darling little guy. Now you guys got to make the switch from man on man to zone defense. :) Good Luck!!
He fits right in! What a cutie! CONGRATS!!! Love how excited your boys are to hold him :) My Mom reminded me that with all your cute boys my girls will have someone to marry! Talk to you soon!
YAY for your FAMILY!!!! I'm so happy all went well and everyone is healthy and you are looking fantastic! Isn't it nice to BREATH EASY again!? I am looking forward to being having a little more space around my lungs to breath.... in oh, just like 13 more weeks!!! AHHHH!!
He's precious and perfect! Can't wait to see you guys out and about!
Post a Comment