Sunday, June 20, 2010

A Special Day

This picture really says it all...the whole week was a special one since the Lakers won!! That's great because that means the dad is happy!!
(they're all ready for Game 7)
But it was special for other reasons too. Especially today! It's father's day and we get to celebrate this awesome husband and dad.

This little guy is one week old today. What a great week it has been. There's nothing like a precious little newborn! (I love his feet in this picture!)
Getting loves from Grandma Lucy.
Cruz got his first bath.

Big brother even helped.

Speaking of big brother...he's 21 months today! He has been so good with Cruz. Much better than I expected. So far, he hasn't acted jealous at all which I really thought he would. He definitely can't be left unattended, though, and every once and a while he gets a little rough. But mostly he just wants to touch him and kiss him. They are going to be the best buds!
I am enjoying this time with my mom here and Aaron home! I'm a little nervous for the first time I'm home alone with all three. Actually last night I was for a little bit (but two of them were asleep). One day, I know, I will have a hard time remembering what life was like without three. It's already becoming our new normal, and I love it!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! You have some handsome boys that will be great husbands & dads one day :)!

Sarah said...

You will do great with three little ones...you seem to do everything well!

Nikki said...

Lindsey...he is so cute! I love it! So glad your Mom was there to help, isn't that the best!