Thursday, July 8, 2010

Cruz's Blessing Day


Sunday was Cruz's blessing day. It was such a special day with a lot of our family there (we missed those that weren't able to be there, but I thought about you all and love you)! Aaron gave Cruz a beautiful blessing and I'm so grateful for him! He's such a great husband and dad. I love to hear him speak of these little people we've been entrusted with and their lives here on earth. They have so much potential and I hope we can be good parents and teach them who they really are. I want them to always know and understand that!

Here are some pictures of this special day:

it's so hard to get a good family picture these days...i really couldn't ask for better than this!

me and my baby

cruz and great-grandma white

cruz and grandma & grandpa

some of his aunts

zack, bennett, and zander

2 comments:

Wynd said...

That is a great family picture! Such handsome little boys! Lindsey you look awesome.

Caitlin said...

Lindsey! I just saw your link through Bethany's blog--what a great little family you've got. Congratulations on the new one. He's darling--as are the other two!

:) Caitlin (Anderson)