Sunday, July 18, 2010

One Month

Five weeks ago today this little guy was born. He was a month old this last Tuesday! He's a growin'! At the doctor this week he weighed 8 lb. 13 oz. (25%) and was 21 3/4 in. (50%).

He really is a sweet baby. The greatest thing is that he goes to sleep about 9 or 9:30 every night and then usually sleeps until 3:30 or 4:00 (this morning it was almost 4:30). And then...he eats and goes right back to sleep! He must know how cranky I am when I'm tired! Bless him!
He had his first bath in the little bath a while ago, and despite the scowl, he loved it...just like his brothers did.

We sure do love this little guy! Especially Zackery. About every five minutes we hear, "Hiiiiii Cooooooz!" followed by a "gentle" kiss on the head.

2 comments:

The White Clan said...

He is so cute! And he is getting big, but I must admit I miss mine being that little, and snuggley.

Chelsea Futrell said...

I have a blog!
http://chelseafutrell.blogspot.com/