Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Dear Zackery,

I think you misread the family rules!
They don't say:
If it's closed, open it.
If it's put away, scatter it all over the floor.
If it's clean, make an utter mess of it.
If it's in perfect working order, break it.
If it's quiet, make noise (oh wait, that's Zander).
That being said, you are so stinkin' cute!
You make us laugh every day. I love you, but sometimes...
you drive me crazy!
Love,
Your Mommy
P.S. I bet you didn't think I could lift you into your crib with one hand for time out while I was nursing...did you?!?!
P.P.S. Happy 22 month birthday!
P.P.P.S As much as it drives me crazy when you incessantly cry "Hode ju ju ju ju ju ju ju" when you want me to hold you, I actually think it's adorable.

2 comments:

Meg said...

hahaha, that makes me laugh

Chelsea Futrell said...

oh zackery! you are the cutest little stinker! :-) this made me laugh. such a character he is.