On July 20th Aaron celebrated his 31st birthday! We had a fun BBQ with family and swam the night away. We love this guy so much and are so happy we could celebrate him!
This week we celebrated our 9th anniversary! I am so grateful for a husband who is so thoughtful. When I complain, he likes to joke that he "treats me like gold." I'm not really sure how you would treat gold, but he sure does know how to make me feel loved! He watched the boys while I escaped and went to the gym. It was the first time I'd been there in, well, forever! It's amazing how rejuvinating an hour yoga class can be. It was like a mental/emotional makeover!
Later that night, we took the z boys over to grandma & grandpa's and we went down to City Center to see the sights. We wandered around and finally decided to eat at The Ocean Club in the Crystals. We had a tasty, filling dinner topped off by a special dessert, compliments of our waiter. It was so fun having nothing specific to do and in no hurry.
(Funny thing about this cake. It looked beautiful, tasted ok, and we were too full to eat it. So we took a bite or two, walked our food off for a while, and then went and got custard at LuvIts! I had my heart set on it!)
This is the first (and probably last) time I got to have two men take me on a special anniversary date. Cruz was a good boy, but insisted on being fed a few times during the evening. He gave us plenty of "people watching" time...always a favorite pasttime of ours.
This was a really cool display at the Crystals.
It was a fun anniversary! Most of our conversation that night was about our next anniversary, though. Hawaii here we come (with plenty of uninterrupted, relaxing pool and beach time). I can't wait! I love you babe! Happy nine years!
7 comments:
What a great night! Hawaii will be great for your 10th anniversary. We celebrated ours last year while I was in the hospital with kidney stones. Hawaii will be MUCH better than that.
Your new little boy is so cute. Thanks for the announcement. You look great.
Doug and I just celebrated our 10th anniversary. It's just so crazy to me that we have all been married this long. I'm glad you guys had a fun night.
Im glad you guys had a happy anniversary! :-)
(next years will definitely be amazing! Im excited for you guys!)
I love the pictures.... such a beautiful family. I miss you all like crazy..
Congrats on 9 years! We were apart this year for ours, so we have been talking about next years too!
p.s. Where is Crystals?
Hey Ash,
The Crystals is down in City Center. It's a mall, I guess, with a lot of high end stores. There are no customers in the stores because everything is ridiculousy overpriced! They have cool displays to look at though.
Happy Anniversary to you and Dawn and Sarah, too!! Summertime is popular!
I hope I'm inivited to Hawaii!! Maybe we will actually be able to go by your 10 year Anniversary (since I probably wont make it there by mine). Happy Anniversary! You look beautiful as always...I miss you!
Post a Comment