Saturday, December 4, 2010

December 3rd

"Sleepover in Mommy's Bed"

I gave them all a bubble bath (Cruz's first with his brothers) then put the little boys to bed.  Then Zander and I stayed up having deep conversations about girls (Yes I know, why am I already having to talk about this with my kindergardner??  The other day as Aaron walked him to school he got all embarassed and told his dad today was the day...the day he was going to ask Bailey to be his girlfriend!  He would die if he knew I told anyone that, so if you're reading this, please don't bring it up).  After the deep conversations, he decided the tree looked horrible so he took down their decorating job and we redid it.  Then we watched some TV in bed, Zander tucked his feet under me and went to sleep.  I love that he does that!  That's about all the cuddling I get out of that boy.



0 comments: