Saturday, December 4, 2010

December 4th

"Play Christmas Bingo"



No, these pictures have nothing to do with bingo, but they are of my favorite spot in my house right now.  I wish I was a better photographer so you could see how cute it really looks, but I leave that talent to other family members!

3 comments:

Nikki said...

I love that you are so good about keeping up your blog! I just love your family so much and I get so excited to see what you guys have been up too! Your family picture is so cute and you look beautiful! I miss you tons and you seriously have the cutest boys ever. We will have to make sure one of them is around for one of my girls when they are older!

Lindsey said...

Looks darling- I have a new display on the front entry table this year and I just love it too. Did you make the picture?

Meg said...

cute! i need to print mine...that looks adorable!