Thursday, January 20, 2011

January so far...


As usual, this month is already flying by.  We haven't been up to anything too exciting.  Just loving the feeling of the new year...getting back in a routine and cleaning out.
The first day back to school we woke up to snow!  That's always exciting! 

 Over Christmas break, Zander got to bring the class pet, Bubba Hannah, home to take care of.  He loved it and had so much fun being a temporary "pet owner" until that morning when he shoved his finger in Bubba's face and got bit.  I've never been bit by a turtle, but Zander thought he was dying!  Hopefully he learned his lesson.





These boys are busy as ever and always keeping me running in circles.  I sure do love them, though!

3 comments:

Lindsey said...

Oh cute baby cheeks... both sets!!!

Meg said...

they're so cute in their matching ties! bennett saw some pictures today of zander when he was little and said it was zacky.

Anjuli White said...

How cute are those naked bums! I want to pinch them!!