A new Tuesday tradition...to get ten random thoughts out of my head onto paper (my blog) in hopes that maybe with a few less thoughts swimming in my mind I can be a little more focused. A random picture to go along with the thoughts...
(Zander 2 1/2)
1. In honor of the month of love, I'm going to love my body this month, i.e. some form of exercise 6 days a week, keep a food journal (scary since I'm going out of town this weekend and we all know how that will go), no negative words about my post baby bod.
2. Yesterday Zander said he didn't want to got to his friend's house (this friend happens to be a girl). When asked why, he said "She says she has a crush on me." "What exactly is a crush," I asked. "It means she has a spell on me."
3. You know the "I will never let my kid..." sayings we have. I did another one this week. I let Zackery eat pancakes with syrup and then didn't give him bath...gasp! I washed his face, hands, and arms best I could and he still smelled like syrup all day! Never again!
4. Congratulations to Ashley who is officially a SAHM as of yesterday! Let's go play!
5. My house was relatively clean for the first few weeks of January. It slowly become a disaster, every room. I feel like I'm drowning.
6. I fell asleep at 8:30 last night. I was so tired...dinner dishes were still on the table and in the sink. I woke up bright and early and got the kitchen all cleaned up before anyone else was awake.
7. I'm so proud of Zander because as tired as I was I just wanted to get kids in bed without the usual routines. Zander insisted we read scriptures. What a good boy!
8. Cruz ate canteloupe for the first time this morning. I love giving him new foods!
9. I just finished doing my hair. I did it curly. It's windy outside. I don't want a windblown rat's nest so I sent Aaron to get Zander from school. The things we do for our hair.
10. On Sunday, we had a meeting where some of the new converts in our ward spoke. I am inspired by their courage and testimonies. I'm still thinking about it two days later!
7. I'm so proud of Zander because as tired as I was I just wanted to get kids in bed without the usual routines. Zander insisted we read scriptures. What a good boy!
8. Cruz ate canteloupe for the first time this morning. I love giving him new foods!
9. I just finished doing my hair. I did it curly. It's windy outside. I don't want a windblown rat's nest so I sent Aaron to get Zander from school. The things we do for our hair.
10. On Sunday, we had a meeting where some of the new converts in our ward spoke. I am inspired by their courage and testimonies. I'm still thinking about it two days later!
2 comments:
I love this! Haha Zander said she has a spell on me
Your post takes my right back to when my babies were 4, 22 mths, and a newborn. My baby is 12 and I'm still working on the post baby body. Give yourself some grace...you look amazing!!! Thanks for sharing<3
Post a Comment