My sister took these cute pictures of Cruz a few months ago. He hasn't changed a whole lot except for a little more hair and some new teeth. He's got two!
He turned 8 months a week and a half ago. He's really wanting to crawl. He gets up on his hands and knees and rocks back and forth. He rolls everywhere and can get to anything he wants. He likes to be right in the mix with the other boys. He loves to eat and has recently tried some new foods: yogurt, bread, cottage cheese, and beans. He loves to eat cheerios and freeze dried fruit for snacks. He's finally learned to pick them up and get them in his mouth. Now I've really got to keep my floors clean! He still nurses four times a day, but he's so distracted, he doesn't eat for long. I'm afraid I'm not going to have much left for much longer.
He's still a happy, easy baby, and Zackery's training him to be the toughest brother yet. We love our Cruzer!
0 comments:
Post a Comment