1. Is there anything cuter that babies wearing flip-flops? I love it. I used to let Zackery wear flip-flops around the house when he could just barely walk for practice. You know, because it takes some skill to keep them on. Now he loves them, and...he can put them on all by himself. Cruz, wore his first pair yesterday. We are ready for summer!
2. I ran out of diapers for Zackery, but since there's another bum (a much smaller bum) in the house that wears diapers, I've just been putting him in those. Nevermind his bum cheeks that are hanging out. I'll get some more soon. I just really don't want to buy any without a coupon! I can't pay full price for diapers. I just can't do it!
3. I went on Relief Society visits tonight and wore the same dress I wore for our rehearsal dinner almost ten years ago.
4. I ate fish tacos from Cheesecake Factory today. They were really good! If you like fish tacos they are definitely worth trying! I didn't eat any cheesecake, though. I don't like it. I love when cheesecake or lemon desserts are served because it's one of the only times I can say no to dessert.
5. I had some dark lipgloss on the other day, and as I sniffed Cruz's bum to see if he needed changed, I got the lipgloss on his pants. I washed them, and it didn't come out, so now he's got lip marks on his bum.
6. I love the story on page 13 of The Ensign this month. It's one of those that spoke to me, and I've thought about it every day since I read it.
7. Aaron put a sock of mine on my pillow last night that he found in his drawer. Today it was still there. He asked me if I even slept on my pillow last night? I never saw it. In fact, I fell asleep on the couch before 9 and don't really remember going to bed. Seriously...what is it about Monday nights?!?! I'm extra tired those nights. I don't go to bed early, but for some reason on Monday nights I am wiped out!
8. I listened to my i-pod while I made dinner tonight, and it played such good songs! Don't you love when it only plays songs you're in the mood for and you don't have to skip any?
9. The other morning Cruz woke up at 5:30am. I desperately wanted another hour of sleep, so I got a Baby Einstein and was going to try and entertain him with that. The first DVD player I tried wouldn't work. I turned on the TV in my bedroom and it started blaring at Zander volume. I kept trying to turn it down, and the remote wouldn't work. I tried everything. I changed the batteries twice! I tried turning it off. Nothing would work. Cruz leaned over and hit a button and the volume went up! I tried...nothing! What?!?! Finally I realized there was a ball sitting up on my dresser covering the sensor. By then we were both wide awake, and he didn't want to watch a movie anyway...he just wanted to eat.
10. We had a great lesson in Relief Society on Sunday. The stake RS presidency taught us about not judging/criticizing/comparing. It's amazing how much we (I) do that during a day without even thinking about it. It's something I need to make a conscious effort about. They suggested wearing a little blue band as a reminder. Think of how much happier we would all be if we were more complimentary and not so critical. I want to better!
Tuesday, February 15, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
cute post linds, i want to bite those toes in those cute little flip flops!
I feel the same way about cheesecake and lemon anything!
Post a Comment