Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Sleeping Beaus


Zander usually reads before he goes to sleep each night.  Apparantly, he forgot to get in bed before he got really tired the other night.

The minute the older two could roll they quickly became stomach sleepers like their daddy.  Cruz has been rolling for about 3 months and continued to sleep on his back...we were hopeful.  But the last few nights I've found him like this.  Oh well.  Maybe he's just trying to keep warm in his frigid room.

Speaking of sleep, Zackery is our champion sleeper.  He wasn't always that way, but once he learned, he learned.  He asks for naps usually every day and when he goes to sleep each night, we never hear from him.  I don't know what his deal was last night, but right before we were going to bed, he woke up saying, "Mommy, I need sleep wif you."  He's never slept with us except for once on vacation.  Longest nights of my life!  Think of a talking, flopping fish.  Never met one?  Trust me.  Anyway, we decided to try it again last night.  Nothing's changed, so I got him to sleep in his crib if I laid down on the floor.  So lucky me spent, two hours on Zackery's floor, two hours in my bed, then an hour and a half on Cruz's very uncomfortable couch, and another 45 minutes in my bed before he was up crying again.  What's going on??  I'm going to blame it on teeth because I don't know what else to blame it on.  Maybe they all just love me and can't stand to be away from me.  

I'm not flattered.

0 comments: