Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Ten on Tuesday

So I'm gonna do something way out of the norm and do this top ten super quick.  It's been taking me a really long time lately to list 10 random thoughts for some reason, but I don't have time for that tonight.  So here goes...


1.  Can't wait til tomorrow night is over...huge Relief Society activity that's going to be great, but I'll be glad when it's over.  I'm horrible, I know.

2.  Cruz is starting to pull himself up on things!  I feel like he's too little for that.

3.  Little sister Taylor is here.  She's so cute and she's blonde!  How fun!

4.  I'm in the mood to run?!?!  That's so not normal for me.  Saturday, we ran all together...the whole family, and I realized that running without a stroller is so much easier.  I'm ready to go again, but haven't had time.

5.   What's up with the weather?  Last week...80 degrees.  This week...freezing!  Saturday was the first day of spring.  That's ironic.

6.  Zander got his baseball uniform Friday night.  Why are little boys in uniforms so dang cute?  I even have a shirt to match him.

7.  Zackery is doing awesome without the binky!  Once or twice he's mentioned that he wants the leprechauns to come back with his binkies, but then he forgets about it.  It takes him a little longer to fall asleep at night, but he still goes down for naps and at night like an angel!  What a good little boy!

8.  We have been planning summer vacations!  I love when there are trips to look forward to...can't wait!

9.  A man came today to tune my piano.  He used Zander's bathroom while he was here.  As soon as he headed in there I started to imagine all that he might find in there.  Scary!  Later, after he left, I looked and it was as bad, or worse, than I imagined.  Pajamas and underwear laying on the rug, toothpaste smeared all over the counter and mirror (how does that happen?), and there might have been something brown and mysterious smeared on the rug!!  Such is the life!

10.  Thursday, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday there was basketball on all day around here.  We're experiencing some serious March Madness.  I felt a little weird last night when there were no games on to watch.  What's wrong with me?  Rumor has it, Zander or I might be the bracket winners for Aaron's work bracket.  Boy are they all going to feel dumb when they get beat by a 6 year old, or a girl!!

(There I did that in under 10 minutes)

0 comments: