Tuesday, March 22, 2011

And Because There Needs to Be Pictures

My Three Little Lakers
(Cruz refuses to sit still)



I feel like it was just the other day that I was constantly looking down to see Zackery at my feet while I was cooking.

Cruzer's living the life of an explorer.  He's always getting into my piano music.

He's pulling himself up to the table.  He pulled himself to standing a few times today, but I couldn't get a picture fast enough.
If you look closely you'll see a basket dumped in the background.  That holds all the Wii games and controllers...that's his favorite thing to dump.

(Yes, I know my room is a mess.  I did clean that pile up today if it makes anyone feel better.)

He also climbed up in the Luv Sac today!

1 comments:

Nicole Cave said...

Awwww they are so cute. I love the "1, 2, and 3". Your second little ones face on the main picture of this page is so funny! I am sure these 3 keep you busy!!