I've missed the last two "Ten on Tuesdays." We've been busy with life. Here's a little bit of the goings on in the last few weeks.
Cruz has been making this really funny squinty face while he fake cries. I was trying to capture it on camera. He's such a ham!
Last week was reading week at school. The first day was "dress like a rockstar" day. Zander wanted to dress up as Steven Tyler. Unfortunately, Steven Tyler wears more feminine clothes than I do, and our "rock star" dress up bin is, well, non existent, so this is what we ended up with. Personally, I know I've never seen a cuter rockstar!
This was crazy dress day.
Zackery had to wear his tie-dyed t-shirt too. Loves to match his brother.
I'm not a big fan of April Fool's Day. I turned the milk blue. Ooooh...so daring!
You'll remember that last year on April Fool's Day I wrote about how much I don't like playing pranks. That was hours before I got the biggest "April Fools" of my life. What a shock to find out the "little girl" I was having was really a boy! So, around here, April Fools Day is now, "Play a prank on Cruz day." (My mom has already warned me to be careful because this will come back to bite me. This is exactly why I hate playing pranks. I don't want them back!)
We fed him limes for breakfast and gave this little monkey a mohawk.
Here's Zacky, building with his daddy. I love the face of concentration.
Zackery noticed, and pointed out, this day that both he and his daddy were wearing matching Hurley shirts. He's so funny!
Zackery loves to throw rocks. We've been trying to correct this bad habit, but apparantly we didn't correct it quick enough!!
How do you plead? GUILTY.
What do you have a 2-year-old do to earn $527?
3 comments:
Oh my- I can't believe he broke the window. Man, that's so frustrating. It's a dang good thing he is cute.
oh my gosh he shattered the door! did you want to beat him! good thing he's so cute, it probable saved his life...
oh no! im sorry about the door! i cant believe it shattered like that! oh zackery...
Post a Comment