Zander is so lucky to have so many wonderful friends! There are so many kids his age that live near us and even in our ward. I think I last heard there are 57 kids in our ward that were born in 2004 and 2005. He is right in the middle of that group. What a blessing!!
He's lucky to live right next door to one of these great friends. Jarek and Zander play together almost every day. They've lived next to each other since they were born, but started playing together when they started kindergarten. Jarek's dad is wonderful and does so many wonderful things with them. Here they are at their hot chocolate stand they did right after Christmas. I should mention Michael is an incredible chef, and they were serving gourmet hot chocolate! You won't find that very often at a little hot chocolate stand!
Zander was sad to hear that his good friend Bailey was going to be moving away to Arizona. They got to have one last play date right before she left. They played Just Dance, and I'm sure they snuck in one last game of Sleeping Beauty with Zander playing the prince, and Bailey the princess.
Cute! Zander was afraid to stand to close...girl cooties??
We'll miss you Kearns family!

0 comments:
Post a Comment