The new year brought a special, new, little thing...our very first niece!
We were so happy to meet Naomi, and she couldn't be any more precious.
I just wish I had more time to sit and hold her for hours!
(here's Bennett and Zackery at the movie...Aunt Kelsey and I took them to see Beauty and the Beast. It was during the movie that we got the text that Bennett was a big brother!)
Zackery went and had Aunt Taylor clean his teeth for the first time. We weren't quite sure how he would feel about laying ther letting her poke and prod around, but he loved it, and did so well!
Our holiday seemed to continue right into the month of January. There were only a couple of days that month that we didn't have someone visiting. We loved having mom and dad and Taylor back all for different reasons...work, new grand-babies, taking care of the sick. We'll take them anytime we can get them!
We loved going to the UNLV games during January & February. Aaron and I got tickets for Christmas and had a fun time cheering on the Rebels. Zander got to go to a few games too.
Aaron and I snuck away to Del Mar for a weekend with Preston and Taylor. The boys went to a golf tournament and Taylor and I went to the temple, shopped, got massages, ate good food! It was a fun little get away.











0 comments:
Post a Comment