Looking back we crammed a lot into February too. Maybe it's because it was leap year, so we had an extra day:)
Lied's Discovery Museum
Zander finished up his basketball season with The Kings. He became good and aggressive as the season went on. He wasn't afraid to go after the ball.
We had a fun family staycation. We went to dinner at Town Square, went to the Bellagio gardens, and fountain, and had fun at the hotel.
This was our view outside our window. I love that you can see the Redrock right in the back right. Always an indicator of "home."
Zander and I had a date to the Globetrotters game with his friend Colton and mom Janette.
Zander got some metal in his mouth,
and golfed with dad.
Aaron's truck hit 100,000 miles.
Babies holding babies. It's just not right.
First grade fun: 100 days poster
and crazy hair day.
Some other fun pictures of these crazies.
Zackery also learned how to ride a bike in February, but we don't have any pictures...just videos.
I love sleeping pictures!!










0 comments:
Post a Comment