12/30/13
Such a fun day out at the dry lake bed with the Fish's and Hungerford's. The boys were in DIRT HEAVEN!!
Four wheelers, dirt bikes, guns, and did I mention DIRT?
Zander on Aaron's four wheeler
Little boys loved shooting the cans!
Zander rode a dirt bike for his first time, and naturally loved it.
I got to try out my new gun I got for Christmas.
Aaron brought out the big, bad boy. Apparently this gun is for the zombie apocalypse. So glad we are prepared!!
Everyone enjoying the day. The weather was beautiful! Couldn't have asked for a better day.
Love this--Zander, Tommy, Ben, Isabela, and Angelina
Loved watching Cruz use his side look to shoot.
He was awesome! Hit four cans in a row!
You know you had a fun day when your hair looks like this at the end of it.






0 comments:
Post a Comment