New Year's Eve
The guys were working so Emilie and I partied with the kids for New Year's. They actually all made it until midnight except Zackery. He fell asleep 10 minutes before which is crazy late for him!
While we were partying, Aaron was working hard and happened to be at the Stratosphere just in time to see the fireworks. Cool view, but I missed my New Year's kiss!
2013 has been such a great year! We did so much, and we are beyond blessed. We live in a wonderful home and a wonderful place, we are surrounded by so much family and so many friends, we are healthy, we are a family, we have the gospel, I could go on forever. I truly am overwhelmed with gratitude when I think of all we are blessed with. These are the best years of our lives with these three precious little boys in our home. They are hard years too. It's so hard being a parent and trying to be a good one. It's hard to make mistakes every single days in the way we handle things and to try and be better the next day. We fall short so often, but I'm so grateful to know of Heavenly Father's plan, and to know of His love for me and for us. It helps me to keep going and try and try and try again. It's so worth it! These years are going so fast, and I want to cherish these memories!
Happy New Year!


0 comments:
Post a Comment