Sunday, January 12, 2014

Making Their Lists

11/20/13

These two have so much fun together.  They fight all the time, too, but I don't think they would know what to do without each other.  

Love the deep discussion going on here about what to circle for their Christmas lists.


11/23/13

The both love to color and create, but you can always find Zackery with crayons, pens, scissors, or tape in his hands.

glow in the dark painting

A few funny conversations with these two lately:

On the way to sports class,
Z: Cruz, watch the girls and do what they do.
Me: Why?
Z: Because girls are always good

Another day,
The boys both got in the car and buckled up with me only asking once!!  I was so happy and told them how proud I was of them for obeying.  
Cruz:  Are you nice now mommy?
Me:  I'm always nice.
Zackery:  When we don't do what you say you're not nice.
Cruz:  Let's always do what mommy says from now on!

Here's to hoping:)

0 comments: