Sunday, January 12, 2014

We Want a Pitcher...

11/16/13

Zander finished up his first season of AA Kid Pitch Baseball today.  It was such a fun season!  Zander found a new talent...pitching.  We could of guessed that's what he'd be good at.  He's only been throwing a ball against the wall in the living room since he could crawl.  I guess it paid off!  They started the season with most of the boys being new to the division.  They weren't very hopeful of anything more than a season of experience.  But thanks to Zander's pitching, they took home the second place trophies.  And I'm his mom, so I can say that!!
Zander and his teach with coaches: Eric Schroeder, Dave Alleman, Rob McCoy, and Andy Attridge


getting a pep talk from Coach Rob



little Angels fans ready to cheer on their brother


Zander on the pitcher's mound

We love #10





After the game, a few of the boys were in a wiffle ball tournament.
Clockwise:  Owen Mackay, ?? some kid Zander doesn't know, Will Attridge, Zander, Bridger McCoy, Aiden Barkhuff

0 comments: