Zackery started basketball! He is loving it. Zackery just loves running around and being happy. He isn't the most focused on the court, but he always has a smile on his face and has fun doing whatever he's doing!
These three were all ready for their events of the day and came to cheer their little brothers on.
Preston is going to be a firefighter!! We are so excited for him! He got the news the beginning of December and started the academy the beginning of January. He's been working hard and having Aaron time him on his drills. Brings back so many memories!
Zander (and Aaron) won best paint job in Z's first pinewood derby. When Zander said he wanted to make his into a firetruck, Aaron was thrilled and they went to work to make the coolest car!
Park day with Bennett Gallagher and Liam Bartlett. We have had the most beautiful weather! The kids have been wearing shorts to school in January. It did get cold this last week...we almost forgot it was winter!
On Martin Luther King Day there was no school, so we took a big group down to the fire station. Aaron let them all spray the hose, and they all ran around the station like crazies! He said it was the wildest group he's ever had. Why is it that chaos just follows me?
This funny kid learned about Martin Luther King at preschool. He and Cruz had this funny conversation one day when I took them to lunch at Raising Cane's.
My baby learned to ride a bike!! How is he this old? Cruzer's cruisin'!
Zander and I had a date night for him getting straight A's this last term. He picked Olive Garden for dinner and then we went to the rebel game. It's always fun to spend one on one time with him. He's so busy these days, I feel like I never get to talk to him.
And the month wrap up wouldn't be complete without pictures of the narcoleptic (and his mom:)
I posted this picture on instagram and wrote:
Dear Child,
Why is it that you know my buttons so well? How are you so smart when you haven't even been alive four years? Why is it that you insist on stealing my time every night and bringing out the beast in both of us? How is it that you flip a switch when you're ready and fall asleep in 7.9 seconds? How is it the minute I look at you asleep I forget how much I loathed you 3 minutes before?
Love,
Your Bewildered Mother
Oh, little boy...I want to say I can't wait until you finally agree to go to sleep at night...in your bed...or at a decent hour. But I know that we will have moved on to another stage that will try us in different ways. So for now, I will try and just love you through this! Heaven help us all!










1 comments:
Love all the fun new pictures! Cruz is looking so old these days!
Post a Comment